- RSS Channel Showcase 7673449
- RSS Channel Showcase 1614605
- RSS Channel Showcase 7258844
- RSS Channel Showcase 5464511
Articles on this Page
- 09/15/15--08:34: _Re: First Sip: Reve...
- 09/15/15--09:04: _Re: First Sip: Reve...
- 09/15/15--09:30: _Re: First Sip: Reve...
- 09/15/15--13:34: _Re: Miranda Whitcom...
- 09/15/15--15:04: _Re: Chef Trevor Mor...
- 09/15/15--15:54: _Re: The Fairest of ...
- 09/16/15--07:17: _Re: First Sip: Reve...
- 09/16/15--10:06: _Re: Forest Hills ne...
- 09/16/15--10:30: _Re: The Fairest of ...
- 09/16/15--10:35: _Re: Tips for Gettin...
- 09/16/15--10:56: _Re: Tips for Gettin...
- 09/16/15--15:25: _Re: Forest Hills ne...
- 09/16/15--18:11: _Re: Food Network SO...
- 09/16/15--20:36: _Re: Food Network SO...
- 09/17/15--04:40: _Re: Is Hillsboro Vi...
- 09/17/15--04:47: _Re: Is Hillsboro Vi...
- 09/17/15--07:33: _Re: Food Network SO...
- 09/17/15--07:58: _Re: Is Hillsboro Vi...
- 09/17/15--09:10: _Re: Do You Love Eat...
- 09/17/15--09:25: _Re: Food Network SO...
- 09/15/15--08:34: Re: First Sip: Revelator Coffee Company Opens in Hillsboro Village
- 09/15/15--09:04: Re: First Sip: Revelator Coffee Company Opens in Hillsboro Village
- 09/15/15--09:30: Re: First Sip: Revelator Coffee Company Opens in Hillsboro Village
- 09/15/15--15:54: Re: The Fairest of the Tennessee State Fair Fare (With Photos)
- 09/16/15--07:17: Re: First Sip: Revelator Coffee Company Opens in Hillsboro Village
- 09/16/15--10:30: Re: The Fairest of the Tennessee State Fair Fare (With Photos)
People who don't grind their own beans at home are so stupid.
Posted by Hudson
Is this related to me Juanny?
Posted by JuanitaElRelevator
Just so there's no confusion.
I endorse Bongo Java Roasting Company exclusively.
Particularly the Bread and Company Blend.
I am the Revelator.
Posted by JohntheRevelator
I love that Germantown is progressing, however, it would be very nice to have an authentic German food restaurant IN Germantown. Thank you.
Posted by Irmi Eichner
Trevor trained at Noma and then came here, so it's more of a return engagement type thing.
[humblebrag]I had the pleasure of eating there in 2013, and when they found out we were from Nashville, they said "Oh, you must know Trevor!" and we were like "Uh yeah.... good ol' Trev."[/humblebrag]
Amazing place. Good for him.
Posted by terry grant
I volunteered in the Creative Arts bldg yesterday and I did manage to find the fried green tomatoes -- they were actually quite good, especially when you place them in the context of what else is there and how a lot of it is delicious for exactly ONE bite. But I ate the whole serving of the tomatoes.
Posted by Barbara Please
you know, venture capitalists / retail activationists have feelings too!
Posted by Westendrail
I suppose in deference to the poor Man and his family, nobody wants to say anything negative about the store or why it's closing because it's not just money. He's not the only one forced out of a business or home by bigger fish.
Posted by MiniMe
Barbara Please -- I didn't see the hot beef sundae this year, either! Which is too bad since the first part of the fair had cool temps that would have been perfect for such a thing.
Posted by Lesley Eats
One more tip (because I was at the farmers' market earlier today): bring your mobile charger because your phone will die trying to connect to data if you want to send/receive photos. I hope the festival organizers have a Verizon booster in the plans!
Posted by Lesley Eats
You should also come on by Tennessee Volksfest before or after you go! Taking place at the Nashville Farmers Market North shed!
Posted by craftbeerheer
For all those who are insulting Twice Dailys, I'm assuming you do not know that it is actually a locally-owned brand. It is owned by Tristar Energy (www.tristartn.com), which is a joint venture between two local families and Shell.
Posted by DavidsonCoNative
What's up with that dude's forearms? When he's not on a reality show is he rescuing Olive Oyl from Bluto?
Posted by fancycwabs
If I show up Thursday night can I get a free dinner?
Posted by Trainwreck Jerry
Hillsboro Village will be fine. The location being so close between the Vanderbilt and Belmont campuses respectively assures a continuous stream of vehicle-less and still-spry-enough-to-walk coed/fraternity patrons and the nearby residential neighborhoods of beautiful mid-century houses and stable income-comfortable homeownership is the best illustration of sedate urban city living possible.
Posted by Conslor
Thanks New York Times ...
Posted by 44allin
Why is this a good cause? Free labor while everyone at the Food Network makes money?
Posted by MM
I really miss The Trace.
Posted by betheats
How about a Kickstarter that gives me an equity position in the company? Like an IPO, not a t-shirt and free samples.
Posted by all I got was this lousy t-shirt
I wished I had seen this earlier. I am a semi-retired chef (google chef Kent DuMont).
Posted by Kent DuMont