Articles on this Page
- 08/19/15--10:09: _Re: Sperry's to Ope...
- 08/19/15--10:40: _Re: Sperry's to Ope...
- 08/19/15--11:23: _Re: Sperry's to Ope...
- 08/19/15--11:49: _Re: Sperry's to Ope...
- 08/19/15--18:14: _Re: Weekly Open Thr...
- 08/19/15--20:39: _Re: Sperry's to Ope...
- 08/20/15--11:07: _Re: The bakers behi...
- 08/20/15--13:21: _Re: It's Time for A...
- 08/21/15--07:44: _Re: Sam's Sports Gr...
- 08/21/15--08:27: _Re: Open Thread Wan...
- 08/21/15--08:58: _Re: Open Thread Wan...
- 08/21/15--09:51: _Re: Open Thread Wan...
- 08/21/15--09:52: _Re: Open Thread Wan...
- 08/21/15--09:52: _Re: Open Thread Wan...
- 08/21/15--10:54: _Re: Open Thread Wan...
- 08/21/15--12:22: _Re: Open Thread Wan...
- 08/21/15--12:42: _Re: Open Thread Wan...
- 08/21/15--13:20: _Re: Open Thread Wan...
- 08/21/15--15:49: _Re: Sperry's to Ope...
- 08/22/15--00:41: _Re: Sperry's to Ope...
- 08/19/15--10:09: Re: Sperry's to Open Butcher Shop in West Meade
- 08/19/15--10:40: Re: Sperry's to Open Butcher Shop in West Meade
- 08/19/15--11:23: Re: Sperry's to Open Butcher Shop in West Meade
- 08/19/15--11:49: Re: Sperry's to Open Butcher Shop in West Meade
- 08/19/15--18:14: Re: Weekly Open Thread: Where Do You Go for Cheap Eats?
- 08/19/15--20:39: Re: Sperry's to Open Butcher Shop in West Meade
- 08/20/15--13:21: Re: It's Time for Another Pitcherful of Beer Events
- 08/21/15--15:49: Re: Sperry's to Open Butcher Shop in West Meade
- 08/22/15--00:41: Re: Sperry's to Open Butcher Shop in West Meade
Hudson, you forgot your favorite that's opening soon - Sam's
Posted by BW
1. Defend spotty restaurant 'scene' in West Nashville by listing every mediocre restaurant from White Bridge Road to Pasquo
Posted by Vegan Paula Dean
Athens - who know how to ruin breakfast by slicing the sausage links in half. The fucking plastic butter patties.
Posted by vegan reagan
I thought I recognized this anger from an earlier post:
Everyone who lives in the Gulch should be required to donate to Make a Wish seeing as how the individuals who participate in that program have likely seen improvements to the parts of town in which they live delayed or completely scrapped so the yuppies living in the Gulch can have their fancy new pedestrian bridges and what not.
No one will let you in the game Hudson until your attitude improves.
Posted by Westendrail
International Market -- love it or don't!
Kalamata's Belmont has plenty under $10, to go or no.
Bombay Palace (or Woodlands, or etc.) buffet -- a hair under $10; stuff yourself or get it to go.
Belmont Bi-Rite lunch counter!! Some of it's bland, some excellent, and a meat-n-two is $5.50!
Posted by a yam what a yam
This is a pretty entertaining comment section, I must say. Keep it coming, Scenesters.
As far as a Sperry's butcher, I don't see it as viable.
Posted by The Saint
More sweets, more places. On opening day, I'll be the guy with the golden ticket in hand.
Posted by theanony
Also Goose Island Migration Week next week which kicks off at Hurry Back on Tuesday. Usually a pretty solid lineup of their Bouboun County variations and their sours.
Posted by sethington
I echo David's sentiments exactly. A group of food folks were discussing why someone who established their identity and made a shit load of money pumping mediocre food out of a sports bar would suddenly have disparaging remarks about the neighborhood that put him on the map.
Posted by Nashtastic
We have become big fans of Postmates recently - Chipotle on demand? Yes, please.
Posted by Ryan B.
I've heard good things about Postmates, but I've not tried it yet. I like their options to deliver items other than food - a good option to have if you live alone and there's a scenario where you get sick and have no way to get something you need in a fairly short amount of time.
I have tried OrderUp once at my office in East Nashville.
Posted by MissBeth
I use OrderUp to get lunch at work at least 3 times a week! I love their fast delivery, the tracker and the flat delivery fee $3.99.
Posted by BigMomma
In my experience, OrderUp is the cheapest and fastest. Postmates often does not tell you what the delivery fee will be and Favor is only an app...no webpage.
Posted by BitesFan
OrderUp! Their delivery fee is cheap and it's so fast- the app is cool too because you can track where your order is kind of like Uber.
Posted by Jess2
I've ordered restaurant delivery quite often, and I'm very particular when it comes to my food and how it is handled. I have ordered from Dooorstep Delivery, Delivery Dudes, and most recently, Order Up.
Posted by John T.
I had been an avid user of Door step for almost 3 years until Order Up came along. It took me awhile to move over to them.... multiple door hangers, flyers on my car, etc. All of a sudden they had this $3.99 pizza deal..... yep, I am in!!
Posted by Rams4Life
God, what a steaming pile. I cannot imagine the soul crushing task it is to be one of the poor people that has to deliver your Jimmy Hats, and snackie cakes.
Posted by robot revolution
I'm very excited about Favor's arrival in Nashville. I had been using Postmates but I think I'll switch to Favor from now on.
Posted by Channing615
For what it's worth, I do better ordering ahead at PRB. I wish Sperry's well but probably won't patronize their butcher shop based on location.
Posted by Linda Allen
I'll try it at least once; for the record, long before there were PRButchers, there was Todd's Butcher shop on the West side. Most West side restaurants aren't worth the menu price anymore than Hillsboro Village or Downtown.
Posted by Mary B